St Mark's Council, Kitchener ON
Italian Dinner – a great success!
November 4, 2014Posted by on
The Italian Dinner, held on Sunday Nov. 2nd, 2014, in our Church Hall, was a tremendous success due to the great work of so many dedicated people and, for that, I thank you!
THANK YOU BROTHER KNIGHTS, LADIES and MEMBERS OF THE YOUTH GROUP FOR: Tireless efforts in selling tickets and assisting with the preparation and service of the meal: Thanks go out to:
- Terry MacNeil, Linda Deneau, Carolyn Baumtrog, Rosa Renon, Jan Edissi: Food table
- Jaime and Olivia Dixon, Brittany and Kaitlyn Starr: sorbet servers (youth group)
- Christine Cutting: Youth Group Coordinator
- Pam Olinski: Cooperation from the office and advertising
- Brian Edissi and family: salad bar and kitchen orchestration
- Raymond Song (Chef for Ennio’s Pasta House)
- Angelina Lowry (Ennio’s Pasta House)
- Brother Knights: Doug Behl, Al Bendia, Bernard Crawley, Bruce Cutting (Gold Roast Coffee), Colm Dignam, Paul Enticott, Jamie Fralick, Luiz Macedo, George MacNeil(Mr. 50/50 Draw Man), Nick Muza (along with his Italy DVD), Bill Sawarna, Michael Serres, and Fr. Don Sanvido.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO 215 VERY HAPPY DINNER GUESTS!!
Comments are closed.