The Italian Dinner, held on Sunday Nov. 2nd, 2014, in our Church Hall, was a tremendous success due to the great work of so many dedicated people and, for that, I thank you!
THANK YOU BROTHER KNIGHTS, LADIES and MEMBERS OF THE YOUTH GROUP FOR: Tireless efforts in selling tickets and assisting with the preparation and service of the meal: Thanks go out to:
- Terry MacNeil, Linda Deneau, Carolyn Baumtrog, Rosa Renon, Jan Edissi: Food table
- Jaime and Olivia Dixon, Brittany and Kaitlyn Starr: sorbet servers (youth group)
- Christine Cutting: Youth Group Coordinator
- Pam Olinski: Cooperation from the office and advertising
- Brian Edissi and family: salad bar and kitchen orchestration
- Raymond Song (Chef for Ennio’s Pasta House)
- Angelina Lowry (Ennio’s Pasta House)
- Brother Knights: Doug Behl, Al Bendia, Bernard Crawley, Bruce Cutting (Gold Roast Coffee), Colm Dignam, Paul Enticott, Jamie Fralick, Luiz Macedo, George MacNeil(Mr. 50/50 Draw Man), Nick Muza (along with his Italy DVD), Bill Sawarna, Michael Serres, and Fr. Don Sanvido.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO 215 VERY HAPPY DINNER GUESTS!!