It has been a busy time for the Council over the past several months!
- Before Christmas, council members participated in hamper distribution!
- We had fun and great fraternity at our Christmas social gathering in December!
- Coats for Kids was a great success, with over 100 coats and snow suits donated to those in need!
- A dinner for the less fortunate was arranged, in conjunction with the St. Vincent de Paul Society, in January!
- Our 2015 potato collection produced almost 1,000 pounds of potatoes for the Food Bank!
- Many members participated in both the District and Regional Basketball Free Throw events!
- Our Council sponsored a first and second degree at St, Mark’s! We have four new members in our council. More to come!
Congratulations to all members involved in these activities.
Doug Behl – GK